Please read this page as it contains Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms & Conditions) that will bind you. McDermott Homes reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
In accessing any page of this, or any website operated by or on behalf of McDermott Homes, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by the conditions of use outlined in this document each time you access such website.
The Copyright in all material appearing on this Site belongs to McDermott or, as the case may be, the copyright owner of the material. You may copy the materials on this Site only in the course of viewing the Site on your PC or by downloading limited portions of the Site only. If you do download materials you must use such copies only for your own personal non-commercial use and must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. If you breach this term you must immediately destroy the copied and/or downloaded materials. Except as stated herein you may not copy, download, display, publish, transmit or deal in any way in such materials. Unauthorised use may result in a breach of copyright and/or trade mark laws.
The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
Personal details provided through this website will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By providing your personal details you are consenting to its use in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Should any viewer of a McDermott Homes published document respond with any information or feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like such information will be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be at liberty to use, reproduce, disclose and distribute that information to any other person. We shall also be at liberty to use or exploit any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever without charge including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
No liability is accepted for the contents of any site operated by a third party which may be accessed via links from this site. Links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that McDermott approves or recommends the content of such sites.
We endeavour to ensure that the material contained on the website is accurate and complete at the date first published. Information contained on this website may become out of date over time. The website and the information contained in it is provided for your use 'AS IS' without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind. McDermott Homes does not accept any liability, loss of damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of our reliance upon any information on this website. We do not warrant that the website, its content or the server(s) that make it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
If you are dissatisfied with the website or any content or material on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the website. Certain laws and regulations cannot be disclaimed. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that any member of the McDermott Homes has to any person which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
This website and its contents are owned and operated by McDermott Homes, which is registered in England and Wales, Number 2701792 and has its registered office at:
Jupiter House, 1 Mercury Rise, Altham Business Park, Altham, BB5 5BY.
This Terms and Conditions will be read and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions.
1. To participate in this competition, entrants MUST be a McDermott homeowner on a McDermott development, #mcdermotthomes on their entries on Instagram and on Facebook add their entry to the comments section.
2. If the prize has not been claimed within 48 hours of the winner being announced, we will re-draw a new winner
3. Existing followers CAN enter the competition as long as they adhere to all the criteria in 1) above
4. There will be one winner who will be selected at random and contacted via direct message, and their name will be announced on Instagram and Facebook.
5. Prize draw closes at 5pm on 15/12/2023 and the winner will be announced by 5pm on 18/12/2022.
6. The competition is open to residents (being natural living persons) of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 and over, except the Promoter’s employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation.
7. The prize consists of a hamper
8. The winner will need to provide a delivery address as instructed. Further details on how a selected winner may claim their prize will be provided by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or substantially equal value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same account and/or person, only the first entry will be accepted.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes are inappropriate and/or fraudulent and/or submitted by on misconduct.
12. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
13. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All participants consent to the Promoter (which includes all and any companies in the same group of companies as the Promoter) collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purpose of the competition only.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without prior consent
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. You are providing information to the Promoter , and not to Instagram. By participating in this competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed due to network, software or hardware failure or any other reason beyond its control.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this competition for any reason.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s term and conditions which can be found here: www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms
22. Promoter: McDermott Developments, Mercury Rise, Altham, BB5 5BY.