1. If your home qualifies for Part Exchange, you have a committed cash buyer with no lengthy chain. There’s no waiting for months for a moving date, or the worry of the sale collapsing. We agree the offer price up front, arrange the homebuyer’s survey, liaise with both solicitors and aim for you to move in to your new McDermott home within 6 weeks. All you have to do is plan your move.
2. We'll offer a fair and realistic price for your property. We will instruct a minimum of two independent Estate Agents to value the anticipated selling price of your current property.
3. You won’t have to pay estate agent’s fees. Moving home is costly enough without having to worry about estate agent’s fees as well.
4. You won’t have to worry about house buying chains. With Part Exchange, you won’t need to worry about other people pulling out of their purchase or delaying their move.
5. You have a buyer for your home so you can move when your new home is ready!
Take a look at how easy it could be to Part Exchange with our step by step guide below:
Choose your McDermott Homes development and specific plot.
Arrange with your Sales Executive for 2 or 3 local estate agents and a member of the McDermott Homes sales team to visit your current property.
We’ll then agree a purchase price to buy your existing home which will be based on achieving a sale within 8 to 10 weeks.
Once you accept our formal offer you can reserve your dream McDermott home.
Part Exchange is not available on all developments, terms and conditions apply please ask the Sales Executive for further details.